Avoid coming to the Court... pay online, not in line!
ePayment is available for the following Courts and violations listed below.
- New Pay your fines over the phone 24-hours a day with the new automated IVR system. You can pay a criminal fine, restitution, or any other financial obligation to the Court of Common Pleas with a credit or debit card through the phone. You can even do so if you don’t know your case number. The phone numbers for each county are:
- New Castle County: (302) 255-0900
- Kent County: (302) 735-3900
- Sussex County: (302) 858-5700
- Pay your fines to the Court of Common Pleas online with a credit card. You must have your case number, which can be found on any Court of Common Pleas correspondence. To pay your fine online, please visit: http://courtpay.delaware.gov.
- Pay traffic violations online to the Justice of the Peace Court. Payment may be made by credit card or electronic check. You must have either a ticket number or case number and the last name of the defendant. Please visit the Justice of the Peace Court voluntary assessment page for other payment options.
- The Office of State Court Collections Enforcement (OSCCE) pursues the collection of court-ordered financial assessments through a variety of State and private sector sanctions to ensure the enforcement of judicial branch orders. These orders may include, but are not limited to, restitution, statutory surcharges, fines and court costs.
OSCCE currently accepts payments for the following financial assessments:
- Justice of the Peace - All criminal and traffic
- Superior Court - All criminal cases
- Family Court - All criminal cases sentenced prior to 1/1/2002
- Department of Corrections - Supervision fees and Interstate Compact fees
- Court of Common Pleas - All crminal cases
- Delaware Child Support - Regularly scheduled payments through ePayment; regularly scheduled payments and purge payments can be made through our payment kiosks
If you would like to make a payment on an already existing financial obligation, or if a Court sentences you to a new financial obligation today, you may make a payment through a variety of ways at any OSCCE payment center located throughout Delaware.