Welcome to eFlex, the State of Delaware e-filing System for the Court of Common Pleas.
CCP e-File updates
Sign on to eFlex: Delaware eFlex Sign On
e-Filing of civil cases is now available in the Court of Common Pleas. It is also required in certain cases.
Visit the links below to learn more:
- Administrative Directive 2012-2 Consumer Debt Collection Actions effective September 2, 2012 [Supersedes Administrative Directive 2011-1]
- Administrative Directive 2009-6 eFiling Procedures effective January 1, 2010 [Supersedes Administrative Directive 2008-2]
- Administrative Directive 2008-2 eFiling Procedures [Supersedes Administrative Directive 2008-1]
- Affidavit of Ownership and Amount Due (Form 1)
- Approved Special Process Servers for 2013
- Attorney's Affidavit in Support of Default Judgment (Form 2B)
- Court Approved Attachment Fifa
- Court Approved Civil Summons
- Court Approved Fifa
- Court Approved Rule to Show Cause
- Court Approved Vend Ex
- Court of Common Pleas eFile rule
- E-Filing Habitual Offender Petitions in the State of Delaware Court of Common Pleas
- Execution Writs
- Open a debit account application
- Plaintiff's Affidavit in Support of Default Judgment (Form 2A)
- Process for E-filing Habitual Offender Cases
- Process for Special Election and Expedited Docket
- Register for an eFlex account
- Request for License Suspension
- Request to Transfer Judgment to Superior Court
- Review frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Service Returns
- Sign up for eFiling training
- Special Election and Expedited Determination Docket (Speed Docket)
eFlex will permit you to file your case directly with the Court of Common Pleas. Your filing fees can be paid on eFlex, either by setting up a Court debit account from which fees can be deducted, or by using a credit card. If you wish to set up a debit account, please complete this application. Please note that your debit account can be used to file civil cases in any Court using eFlex. Currently, those courts include all Justice of the Peace Civil Courts and the Court of Common Pleas.
In addition to the filing fees associated with each case, you will also be assessed a $1.25 fee per document in accordance with the Court's e-filing rule.
In order to begin filing with the Court of Common Pleas, you are required to attend a three-hour training session to become familiar with eFlex. If you have not yet been trained in the use of the system, please sign up for training. Training sessions are available every few weeks in each County.