There are two ways to address outstanding financial obligations:
Depending on the amount of your financial obligation(s), you can either pay the account(s) in full or establish a monthly payment agreement. To establish a monthly payment agreement, please contact your local OSCCE payment center and speak with one of our collection officers. Any forms requested by a collections officer may be obtained from the forms page on this website.
Payments are accepted in the following forms:
- Cash—Payments are accepted in person at all OSCCE payment centers and TouchPay Payment Kiosks located at DMVs and Probation Offices through Delaware.
- Check— Any check submitted to an OSCCE payment center must be pre-printed with your name and address. No starter checks will be accepted. If a check is returned from your bank, there will be a $30.00 processing fee charged to your account.
- Money Order—A money order payment may be made in person or mailed to an OSCCE payment center.
- Credit Card—A credit card payment may be made in person at your local OSCCE payment center, mailed in with proper documentation or conducted through a payment by phone, or at a TouchPay Payment Kiosk. We currently accept Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Online Credit Card Payment—A secure credit card payment may be made online here.
- Check by Phone (ACH) payment—An ACH payment can be made by calling or visiting your local OSCCE payment center and providing your banking routing and account information. No starter checks will be accepted. If a check is returned from your bank, there will be a $30.00 processing fee charged to your account.
Community Service (work referral)
Most judicially ordered cost and fines may be converted to Community Service if you are experiencing a financial hardship. Entry to this program can be handled through OSCCE. Please call your nearest payment center for more details.