Notice of upcoming changes to the E-Filing services for the Court of Common Pleas in Delaware - UPDATED information available HERE.

Office of State Court Collections Enforcement

Office of State Court Collections Enforcement

The Office of State Court Collections Enforcement (OSCCE) pursues the collection of court-ordered financial assessments through a variety of State and private sector sanctions to ensure the enforcement of judicial branch orders. These orders may include, but are not limited to, restitution, statutory surcharges, fines and court costs.

Make a Payment

OSCCE currently accepts online payments for the following financial assessments:

  • Justice of the Peace - All criminal and traffic
  • Superior Court - All criminal cases*
  • Family Court - All criminal cases sentenced prior to 1/1/2002
  • Department of Corrections - Supervision fees and Interstate Compact fees
  • Court of Common Pleas - All criminal cases
  • Delaware Child Support - Regularly scheduled payments through ePayment; regularly scheduled payments and purge payments can be made through our payment kiosks

If you would like to make a payment on an already existing financial obligation, or if a Court sentences you to a new financial obligation today, you may make a payment through a variety of ways at any OSCCE payment center located throughout Delaware.

If Your Account is Delinquent

If your account is delinquent, or alternate payment arrangements need to be made, please contact our office at 302-739-1980 during the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays).

Change of address?

Please notify the payment office.

*Superior Court Credit Card Payments Only: If the credit card payment you are making is for a defendant to be discharged from probation or released from a corrections facility, there will be a delay of a minimum of 10-14 days or a maximum of up to 30 days in having the payment credited to the defendant's account.  The defendant will not be discharged or released until payment is credited.   In order to facilitate a timely release or discharge, a cash payment should be made either with the Office of State Court Collections Enforcement or at the Superior Court Prothonotary Office in the County in which the defendant owes the costs.

Kiosk Kiosk

Locations of payment kiosks

Payment kiosks are now available at Delaware DMV sites!